Saturday, October 26, 2024

Picture these thankfuls.


1.

I had soooo many tomatoes this year! Due to classes, Husband helping me with compost and mulch and some set up, and books, I was able to grow some of the largest toms I ever had...

2.

I was able to rehab a raised bed this year, so I now have a (hopefully) fresh and revitalized one for next growing season. 

3.
Some of my neighbors are... Creative... :)

4.

I am exploring the area, going on roads I haven't seen in a while. Biking is fun! 

5.
I didn't get many of my sunflowers to grow, but there were a few little pretties.

6.
I am so thankful I live where the coast is not too long of a drive away... 

7.
I am so glad Ding is a good sport. And playful... When she realizes there is something to play with...

8.
Happy that there are good bugs. This little thing has babies, that are a crawling appetite for an invasive plant that we have to deal with. Hooray for nom nom nom!!!

9.
Always nice to see the neighbors come by to visit.

10.

 I love flowers, and with a little research, I was able to find some that work in a lower light situation. And they do!!

Enjoy your week! 

No comments: