1. Lots of spins around the sun, just finished my latest one! Considering the past, happy to be what it is...
2. I finally remembered where my sickle was, Husband sharpened it, and I have been cleaning my garden out bit by bit. There was lawn grass higher than some of the tomatoes, so it was in desperate need!
3. Caregiver was by, and will be the long term one with any luck. She is a go getter, has a background with disability, and most importantly, Mom and Dad LIKE her. Now if I can just convince the company how much time I need her there. Sigh. But, it's getting closer.
4.
Can't say getting up way early is my favorite, but it's worth it when I get to see this.
5. I also see deer, little birds, turkeys, and the kitty we refer to as Traveling Cat. He is the neighbors, but we see him checking out our barn regularly. All generally in the early morning.
6. There has been some smoke from the wildfires around, but not terrible, I sneeze and get drippy nose a lot, but much better than sometimes.
7. Ding has been happy when I am home. I sit down, put a throw on my lap, and bingo, one kitty appears, ready to curl up and take a nap. Why, look, here she is now! :)
8. Having given myself a limit on news, I am feeling a lot less stressed. I read the paper, and ONE nightly news. Haven't been doing much online, except when I want a little more information, but that's been only about twice. I am not feeling deprived of info, or like I playing ostrich. I just needed to tone it down a bit...
9. Husband procured the bits and pieces to make my favorite birthday dinner. I told him is was the best he'd done since last year! Hee hee!!!
10. I have been able to write some in my journal. This has been an easier, and less painful week for me. While I wish I could fix things to be all perfect... I am learning how to work with what I have, mostly, and am trying to improve what I can.
What, ho! The new week approacheth! We are thankful!!
(Yeah, I know, I am NOT a Shakespeare. Meh.)

No comments:
Post a Comment