Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A sweater. Eventually...


Sooo, I was spinning this "mystery batt" from Fantasy Fibers. I thought it was gorgeous, and thought, what should I do with it? (No, I am not organized. I get the stuff, then figure out what to do with it later. SABLE- Stash Allotment Beyond Life Expectancy. Me- Stash Allotment Beyond Human Existence...)

But then I thought about the two books I'd gotten some time ago, and this idea came into my head, wouldn't that make a neat part of a sweater?



(No, this is not a close up of internal organs...) I had bought some grey to spin, and noticed the two go nicely...



Spins not too badly, either...



Then I thought, I have this white(ish) fluff I have been spinning. Would it go? It does! Now I have to look and see what other fluff and nonsense I have to combine, and then I have a sweater!



After spinning it, of course. And plying it. Well, and knitting it.

Yeah. That stash is going to just evaporate...

I think I'll go finish my sock.

No comments: