Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pantless in Portland.

I'd heard about this riding public transportation sans pants before, but finally had some pictures... I keep wondering if the gal in photo #12 is wearing hand knit socks.

(Which probably shows where my mind is, am I thinking about the legs, no... I am thinking that it would be cold, so they should be wearing warm, handmade, preferably wool, socks!)

I would probably not participate, blue with goosebumps isn't a good color on me...

But it does look like it could be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Brrr. I think I prefer to wear pants AND a nice pair of warm hand knit socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I rode from Hillsboro to Beaverton that day, and I didn't see anything but people wearing raincoats and glum expressions.

    They had trousers on underneath the raincoats, otherwise they would've been reported as perrrrrverts. We suburbans had /no/ sense of humor, especially in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy:
    Oh, yeah. I don't even wear shorts in HOT weather, so shorts, or undies in less than 40 degrees?

    Not gonna happen...

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry:

    Yes, I suppose that would be another consideration, forgot it was raining off and on that day...

    But yes, I think most of the folk were wearing some sort of nether gear, if for no other reason than public indecency laws... I keep wondering if I'd notice, I am sooo brain dead in the mornings. Oh, that person has no pants. Hmm. Tea. Must have tea, worry about pantlessness later... (grin)

    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Hi! What have you to say today?