Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It's January, right? (Groan...)

My last blog was on how I haven't been blogging, and needed to get back in the habit.

A-HEM!

So much for resolving to do things.  A combination of getting fairly busy again, and needing to put my computer in the back room led to... Well, no blogs.

I then considered.  This goofy phone is something of a computer.  Maybe I can blog on it?  Barring autocorrect giving me errors in word, or meaning-of which it has successfully covered both- with annoying regularity, we shall see if "phoning it in" can be a good thing!

So, one photo I thought I would share.  I had bought a Christmas ornament, to add because of Ding's addition to the family.  Well, we were goofing around, and ended up with this photo...  "We are NOT amewsed!"



This might just work!!

3 comments:

messymimi said...

It’s great to hear from you any time, and that is a wonderful picture! Scritches to Ding from me.

Sharon said...

Ding makes great royalty!

John Going Gently said...

We followed each other an age ago x