Monday, May 06, 2024

Hat. Typing.

 I had a slow day. Mostly playing with a hat design for the chemo caps that I make. I was talking to someone about them, and they mentioned that I might want to switch to a lighter yarn, because summer is not when you want the big, bulky caps that I have been making... Ooh. Yeah. 

So I have a fair amount of light weight yarn, decided to try with a skein I got just to play with. 


I am just playing with the design, haven't written anything down. I like it, but I think the next one might have a couple more purl rows, for accent.  I made an eyelet row, hard to see, at the top, but the purl rows are nearly invisible... 

In other news, I typed nearly 3 full pages to a friend on my Mom's typewriter.  Worked out pretty well, albeit I need to cut my nails, and read the manual I finally found, so I can can have real margins, not hmm, guess this will work... 

Ta-da!

1 comment:

messymimi said...

I wouldn't have thought of lighter weight caps, either.

Read the directions and directly you are directed in the right direction!