Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Hoping... But no.

 I want to go out and weed my garden, so I can get things ready to plant. So I awoke with the hope to get out there and weed the beds. 

Intermittent rain, they said. 

Intermittent: regular rain, then hail, then wind, then rain, then a major downpour, then rain, then a sliver of sun.

Then rain again.

I have garbage bags ready, washed my weeding gloves, (they were a mess), and so, maybe... Just maybe, I can get out there in the next few days. 

They are predicting 80-90 degree weather by the end of the week. 

I will have to get up early to weed, or I will be weeding in a sauna! 

And, of course there is the mowing and trimming I could do. 

Sometimes I think I could use about 5 more of me... 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

The problem with having five more of me to do extra work is that's also five extra mouths to feed...