Monday, January 03, 2022

3. Monday chuckle.


I have a new desk, and it's quite large.  Ding, of course, has decided it means she gets to inspect and visit up close.  I, hating this, discouraged her by putting a cushion in a convenient open spot.

I was working on some letters, and I generally have a cup of tea. Well, next thing I know, she wants some of the tea.  I have given her tea since she was a kitten, ( I drink decaf, and it was a drop or two from my finger), but she wanted to help herself to my mug. I don't care to share with her in the mug, (she likes to check it with a foot, first, ew), and she is inclined to tip the mug over, and drink what pours out.  

No.  Just... No. 

So, I had a plate that I had some cookies on, but was empty.  

Hmmm.  

I showed her the plate, then added a bit of tea. After a nose boop with a touch of tea, she decided it was indeed the same thing as in the mug, and we had our own personal tea time.  

Now I will have to remember to bring an empty plate with me, while drinking tea...  

 

6 comments:

messymimi said...

Ding may be dingy, but there's a method to her madness.

Cat said...

Ab-so-lutely!!!
Cat

npmckay said...

Tea for 2, and 2 for tea... :)

Cat said...

:D
Cat

Retired Knitter said...

Cats are so good at training their humans. And you are such a fast learner. :-) :-) :-)

Beautiful cat, by the way.

Cat said...

Whatever could you mean? ;)
And thank you, we think she's quite pretty.
Cat