Sunday, January 09, 2022

8. Ramping up things.

 For various boring reasons, I didn't do much today. However, over the weekend, Husband was busy safety-making our main entrance.

My Father in law uses a scooter to get to our house. Husband had noticed that he tended to get VERY close to the edge of the ramp, which is about a 4 foot drop to the cement. Ergo, he decided there was going to be a guard.  Definitely wants to keep the rubber on the road, as it were...


So, after he did that, he then added the handrail on the other side, for me. When it's freezing, it can be slick. I am not known for gracefulness, and this can hopefully keep me in the full and upright position! 

So, a big THANK YOU to Husband, and may we have many safe years of ups and downs! 

; )

4 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

Oh, how I love a man who is handy!! Great job.

messymimi said...

Hooray for a handy husband!!!

Cat said...

:) yep! Most definitely a keeper!
Cat

Cat said...

HOORAY!!!!
Cat