Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Hmm.

 Found out I have a trapezoid blanket, rather than a square or rectangle. So, I am thinking of a way or two to remedy that. It's a blanket, not a paid project, so I can play with it a bit. Thankfully, I didn't start this in December! 

Slow day. I got up to watch my mystery show (wish they didn't come on QUITE so early), and was going to do a few things. I washed the dishes, then sat down. Ding jumped in my lap...

And I woke up much later. Oh, well. 

I started dinner, and then worked on a chemo cap I wanted to finish, so I have a fair amount to show the Volunteer Coordinator person. 

So it wasn't a roaringly busy day, but, I did do something. Oh, and I started Don Quixote. Yay! 


1 comment:

messymimi said...

Yay! Yes, sometimes i wish morning didn't come quite so early.