Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Old book, new book...

 Read the one, the other, need to take a look.

So the Doctor Who book was good.  I think it's meant to be more of a young adult type book.  But it was an entertaining read. It was with the 4th Doctor, and his companion Leela. They have to rescue Earth from a time implosion. There are creatures that ended up on Earth 12 million years ago, and basically were trying to get humans to the technology level they needed to start taking over.  And one man finally did...

I will give it a Good.  A little light, but a fun read. 

In other news, I am almost finished with the center of the blanket, then work on the edging. Which will be quite a bit on its own. 

I will see how much I get to work on it, this sounds like it's going to be a busy week...

The next book I chose, because a regional theater is playing Quixote Nuevo... So I decided to read Don Quixote by Cervantes.  Hopefully my eyeballs don't fall out, the print in the book I have is miniscule... 

Meh. I will see how it goes. 

I was going to read a different book, but it turned out to be more of a workbook than a reading type book. I will tell more about it later.

No comments: