Monday, March 11, 2024

Oscar goes to...

 Several movies I haven't seen. I don't think I saw any movies last year, the biggies, at any rate. I meant to go see Oppenheimer and Barbie. They, for different reasons, both sounded interesting. I just never got to the movie house. Meh. Hopefully I will see it on DVD or something.

Today was a low key day, slow start, but I did end up exercising, and some things I needed to do finished. 

FINALLY started on my Doctor Who book, not bad! Knitted a bit, but not sure the evening holds any great allure, except maybe to finish the book. It's fairly short, so, I most likely will finish it quickly. Then to my next read! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

The idea of a movie theater holds no interest for me these days, I'm just too busy. Finding them on DVD later is easier.