Saturday, March 09, 2024

Things, ten, to be thankful for.

 Linky bits...

1. My chickens are laying. Which is a sign winter is heading to storage for a bit, and that the girls (and the roo, too) are healthy. 

2. Ding has finally learned not to groom my fuzzy blanket...

3. And we have changed her food, so she doesn't have "barf breath", which was ANOTHER reason we didn't want her licking things.

4. I found the perfect yarn for a scarf project I wanted to do. I swore I wouldn't start a new project, but I did. Meh. I will alternate between the blanket and the scarf. 

5. It's getting nicer weather off and on, even if the nights are frozen. 

6. Tea, and cocoa. Just I like them.

7. Getting better at keeping the dishes finished, so I don't have a huge batch to deal with. Cookie pans are a pain , but the rest of the time, it works out pretty well.

8. I have found a lot of interesting videos on YouTube, and have learned quite a bit.  I found out they have operas online. I am thinking I might try that at some point. At least if I fall asleep, I won't bother anyone... :/

9. I am thankful I can just be me. I have odd quirks, but my family just rolls with it, most of the time. 

9. I am thankful that people accept that I'm not perfect.*












(Gotcha!)   :)

1 comment:

clark said...

Welcome to the TToT!
surely the best part of winter is spring...
liked your Grat #9 and 9* this particular corner of the blogosphere is surely one of the most excepting (and accepting) places I've found since washing up on the imaginary shores of the virtual world

*lol