Thursday, March 07, 2024

Whoopsie, and homebrew TV table.

 I sat down to write this blog, and noticed I hadn't written one yesterday.  Totally slipped my mind, I guess. Not a busy day, wasn't stressing... Just spaced. Oh, well. 

Sorry...

I have been watching videos on my phone, and wanted to listen to one while in the bath.  I found a little x shaped book stand that is wood. Figured the signal would be better that way. Carefully set it on an upside down 5 gallon bucket, and set that on the bath mat, so it wouldn't wiggle around, much. 

It looks very low tech. And it is... But, it works. I don't have to worry about anything getting wet, especially with the phone not needing to be IN the tub area.  And it's fun to have something different in the evening. 

Got some appointments made.  Sigh. I thought they had already been made. Turns out, the times I was given, seems to be how long the application was FOR the appointment, not WHEN it was. Glad I checked. So now, I have it on my phone, my paper calendar, and on a piece of paper on the kitchen table! I WILL know when the appointments are!!

Still plugging away at the blanket. It is coming along, I am getting better at the cluster stitch it uses. I should be, after the several hundred I've done! I am alternating with knitting. Switching between the two keeps my fingers from hurting. And, hey, I don't get bored...

;)

No comments: