Monday, May 20, 2024

Building a box.

 Which was harder than it sounds. I bought a flat pack planter, and put it together. This was straight forward, from a corner, then the other, connect to the back, drop in the bottom, hey, presto, one box. 

But I guess I am not very strong. The stupid holes were pre-drilled, and I had a couple tools to put the screws in with. I still took quite a while to convince the screw to go in straight, and hold. Except for one screw, that was LOOSE. 

What an annoyance... But except for managing to pinch myself on my hand once... You are closing a part onto another, you really need to pay attention to where your finger is, becoming one will a planter box smarts!!!! 

But, it's all together now. I will try and get a photo later, forgot to today...


1 comment:

messymimi said...

Congratulations on getting it done!