Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Laaaaa!!!

 (Based on Row Your Boat...)

Mow, mow, mow the lawn,

Right behind the pod...

Gardening, gardening, gardening, gardening,

And cleaning up the stuff! 

:-D

I hope to get a picture up soonish of how things are going out in the garden area. I picked up a couple replacements for some plants that just weren't thriving, and the store had a plant clearance rack. I am a sucker for those, and came home with a few more flowers... 

I also am working out where, and how, to move and plant some big tanks of hen and chicks Mom is giving me. I have a couple ideas, so I have to work with Husband. The tanks are large, so I will need a bit more brute force than just me. 

Well, and I have to decide where they go... That would probably make it easier. Ahem.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

All the deciding where and putting in and watching it thrive, I know you are enjoying it even if it's lots of work.