Friday, June 21, 2024

New hobby?

 One of Husband's friends talked about a small business bookstore. I used to live in the area, and looked it up. It has a nice website, and once every few blue moons, I do get over there, so I signed up for the newsletter. Good to find out about the latest books coming out.

But on Thursday newsletter, they have something extra. Using the book covers they advertise, they create an online puzzle. I tried one, and now eagerly await Thursday's letter, so I can parse out the puzzle. I do okay, there is a timer, and I see others that were quicker , but I just do it to solve, so I don't care. I must say, they do a good job of putting similar colors and such together so it's a challenge, but not so much it's ridiculous. 

I haven't tried a physical puzzle in a while, I might have to pick one up. 

But in that case, I wonder how much help a certain curious fuzzball will be... 

No comments: