Thursday, June 06, 2024

Teeny Weenie beanies! But no third parties?

 

These are the very first plants to come up, small white bush beans. The mulch seems to be working!!! :)

I forgot to put a blog up yesterday, but not much happened, so... Meh.

I planted the beans on the 1st. 

I worked at getting more in. 

I planted yesterday:

Pole beans, cucumber, 2 different kinds of corn, pumpkin, several tomatoes, watermelon, and patty pan squash. 

I have more I want to plant, but things like carrots and such. 

I also have more tomatoes to plant.  Mom should be pleased! 

****

Okay, does anyone know how I can convince Google/Blogger to let me change 3 party settings? It won't let me leave comments on several blogs because of it. I think it's even why I can't do the link for Ten Things of Thankfulness.  

I have tried to parse out what to do, but I don't know where the 3rd party permissions are. 

Sigh. I think I have it figured out, and then... Something changes. 

Pooey.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Hooray for beans growing! They may not be magic, but they are beautiful.

I have no clue why it's not working or how to change those settings but I hope you can find out and finish all the planting soon.