Friday, June 07, 2024

Skirting the issue.

 I had bought myself some skirts for a change of pace, and wore one, because it was warming up. 

I will admit, I prefer long skirts, which seem to be unusual here. That said, I have noticed...

People look at me. When I wear my jeans and a tee shirt, I might not get a glance, and most definitely not a second. I wear my skirt, and people sometimes even go so far as to stop and really look. I haven't changed, but my wardrobe seems to absolutely make a difference. 

I know one thing though, because of my super sensitive skin, I wear a hat. I had a sun hat on. Gah!!! Until I starch that thing within an inch of its life, it is not going to be worn again! It flopped like a wet washrag, and there was just enough breeze that the flop, right in front of my eyes. 

Bah!!!! 

The skirts can be worn as different items of clothing the way they are made, I might try wearing one as a top next time. Add some flair to my clothes?

Hey, it's something different! 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

A change of pace is nice.