Sunday, July 28, 2024

Erk. Oooh. Owie...

 I had a class yesterday. It was supposed to be 1 1/2 hours. It was a touch over 2. The chairs are not to be believed. I have sat on stone benches and wooden pews that were SO much more comfortable! But I wanted to take the class, so I endured. 

Finished with that, got home, changed, and headed to pick up Mom for a memorial for a family friend. 

I think the chairs were from the same place... I don't know how long the memorial was, but my tailbone is threatening to file for divorce... 

I hope to not sit on anything in the near future that tries to make my tailbone curl into a "U"shape!!! 

And yes, I should bring a pillow. I forgot. 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Designed for looks not comfort, people who design chairs that way should be made to sit in them for a no intermission showing of Gone With the Wind or some equally long movie.