Friday, August 02, 2024

Feline Friday (and flowers)

 I am putting flowers in because I seem to have some nice ones right now. 

So. Kitty.


One economy size house cat. Husband says, it's declawed, doesn't eat much, and doesn't mess in the house...  Since I have been told kitties that are toys, decorative, etc., are okay, I will have quite a few more Fridays covered... ! 

And flora:

This is some bargain basement petunias I have been nursing back to health... It was basically a slug eaten twig when I bought it... 

Some lilies that have made it, without becoming a deer snack so far. This is the last year for them in front of the house, I am moving tree, flower, tank, all into my garden, where the deer don't seem inclined to be. Thankfully...

Had a heat alert, so I did housework and cleaning indoors. We are going into the "hot" time of year. I am so not looking forward to it... Yuck. 


1 comment:

messymimi said...

Any kitty will do, and this one or Ding are both appreciated.

You've done a miracle with the Petunia and I hope the deer stay out of your garden.