Saturday, October 12, 2024

Thinking Thankful thoughts...

 Linky bits.

1. Lots of tomatoes, I have lots of 'soup mix', so to speak, for winter. 

2. I am happy I don't have to go to Eugene for any reason. I like to visit there, but there is a college football game this weekend between two undefeated teams. Husband and I made the mistake of going down there during the "migration" once... Oh, I hope not to ever have to do THAT again.  But I do hope everyone that does go, has fun and gets there and back safely.

3. Getting a handle on a few projects for Christmas. Knitting and crocheting I much enjoy, but I am not fast. I have everything lined up, now I just need to keep on top of it. 

4. Snow is coming! In the MOUNTAINS!!!!  That is good.  

5. My friendship plant recovered from my lack of watering. In fact, it now has 4 baby plants! Time for potting soil and some pots... 

6. I have been using my trike, and seem to be getting better balance, and maybe stronger? But it's fun, and neighbors are beginning to see me and wave.  :) 

7. My knit gloves were looking very scruffy, lots of pilling and loose fibers. Mom had given me a... Shaver? I guess?  Anyway, I used it, and my gloves look nearly new again. Yay!!

8. We have been able to get a few days, here and there, where we stay home and take care of the house, and ourselves. But I am also thankful that we have gotten down to a science what we need to do, so we don't have long drug out projects... 

9. Husband bought some bird seed, and now we are seeing the birds coming by again. Blu Jays, Nuthatches, Chickadees... They are really busy right now! 

10. Squirrel antics! Ding is fascinated, and we are amused. It works for everyone!

Have a good week!

:)

No comments: