Friday, August 28, 2026

Thankful short shorts... 🎢🎡

I am thankful for:

1. Days off. Especially when I don't have to go anywhere!

2. Ding. She is so happy to see me when I'm home, and sleeps on my lap in a ball of fuzzy snores.

3. Naps. Catching up on sleep makes me much more able to get going again.

4. Paper. Journals, books, magazines, letters. Enjoy them all.

5. Plants. They just make me feel good! 

6. Knitting. (Well, crochet, too.) It keeps me from fidgeting when I am stuck waiting, and gives me things to donate, gift, or wear. 

7. Blankets. Snuggle and relax tools. (Ding thinks so, too.)

8. Seeds. Packages I have for spring, a promise, a hope, that next year will be beautiful. (And tasty...)

9. Shade. I don't tolerate sun very well, so it's a blessing... And an excuse to sit back and enjoy the outdoors. Comfortably.

10. Water. Cold to drink, hot for tea, keeps me going, and it creates rainbows.

Short and sweet, my thankful friends. Have yourself an awesomely thankful week!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: