1. Day off, another doctor's appointment taken care of. It was early in the morning, and I had the rest of the day free.
2. When I was in the waiting room, the TV was off. It was quiet. So nice!
3. I am getting closer to finishing my prototype bag. Ya know, knitting a tiny bit each night makes a 20 inch square take a while. But, it is for me, for fun, so... Meh.
4. Husband cooked up the beans I grew in the garden, and said he'd be fine to do another mess of them. Yummy!
5. I have a blanket I want to make, and I will be able to do it up as a stash buster. I have most of the colors already.
6. And for the ones I don't, I can get yarn at a local yarn shop, which will have the added advantage of helping the owner, who is having some medical problems... :( Which, of course, means I won't feel guilty if several skeins more follow me home! ;)
7. Autumn is just starting to peek through the trees. Hints of yellow, a few reds. It's coming along!
8. I have been looking at ideas for my garden for next year, having to do with watering. But, YouTube has tossed me some rabbit holes, and darn if I didn't just jump in a few of them. I now know that a lot of seed you buy on line might be viable, but not necessarily remotely what is advertised!
9. I found out my cat snores. Not gaspy, or loud. It's just kind of nice to listen to, when I can't get to sleep.
10. I was chuckling, I have a curtain that is decorated with plants. Then, I realized there is at least 2 places in my house, that are as covered with plants as the curtain!
Have yourself a thankful week, folks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment