Friday, February 23, 2024

Little by little...

 It was a great day here, but sloppy wet out in the garden. Husband had decided to do a building project, which is fine, but I decided I didn't want to be out where he was, angle grinders, and power tools of other stripes get a bit loud.

What to do. I had finished my exercises, and looked at my craft room. Well. Putting the yarn away shouldn't take too long. And that pile of paper doesn't need to be there... How long has that stuff been there, heck, what IS that stuff?? 

And thusly began the post-surgery craft room clean up. I have quite a few things back in their 'homes', lots of junk tossed, and paper either put away, or set to be run through the shredder.

And the nice thing, it won't feel like the "stuff" is going to fall on me when I am exercising now! I also put items that I need to do for the mail on my desk, so I have it ready to go when I get to it.

I actually think I kinda did something today!

1 comment:

messymimi said...

You really did, congratulations!