Friday, March 22, 2024

Finally... And lunch.

 Mom needed some photos taken, she doesn't have a smart phone, I do. (Can I say smart is relative? It takes pictures, that's what she needed.)

So, we went to her appointment, and since it was close by, I took ONE LAST CHANCE to give the hats to the volunteer coordinator. 

See any pigs gliding about overhead? She was in, she wanted them, and she remembered my name. So I delivered 4 hats. (That I forgot to take a picture of... Sigh...)

So, as I feel like it, I'll knit up some more, sometime.  But I am working on 2 knitting projects, scarf and shawl, and still tinkering with the blanket. And my socks, which are a take along. They keep me from being fidgety or bored when I am in line or waiting. So I have plenty to do right now. 

After, my folks invited me to lunch. Nice food, but way too much for me. I took half of it home.  

Husband was out visiting, and when he came back, I told him there was my leftovers from lunch.  He made a beeline for it, and that was his dinner.  Lovely when it works out like that! I didn't want dinner, he had a nice dinner, and I didn't need to make dinner!  Yaaay!!!

1 comment:

messymimi said...

That sigh of relief when you finally meet up with the coordinator is worth it, I hope.

It sounds like an all around good day, too.