Thursday, March 21, 2024

Stuff and things.

 Well, I'm into Don Quixote, not bad so far, with the exception... I think I have found the publication with the worlds smallest type. Dang.  I have to read it in good light! Eep! I noticed it must be a student copy, too, there's several underlined passages, and comments in the back of the book, as if someone took notes during a class. But, so far, so good.

I think I will have a correction for the blanket I am working on. It will make it very distinct, but I should still be able to make the edging, so it will be both warm, and colorful.

Husband and I are doing tag team for family. I'll be with my Mom one day, he'll be off helping his Dad with shopping the next. It works, I get time to clean house, he gets time when I'm gone to take his hearing aid out, and go putter, or read.

Or sleep.

I'd never do that, though. Cough... I just notice that Ding jumps in my lap, and somehow it's a hour or two later! Strange.

I now have 3 items, two shawls and a scarf, that are the next projects. Family and friend requests. I started on one shawl, having made one already, it's a bit easier... 

That's it for now. 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

That's one of the things about some of the world's great literature, it's so long they try to publish the books to a certain size and when I was young it wasn't a problem. Now, I keep the flashlight and cheater readers handy.

It sounds like you have plenty of projects to keep you busy a while.